Selling It Right Final Exam
To obtain your Selling It Right certificate, you must
- Pass an exam on the course material
- Confirm that you’ve read and understood the course material
- Declare that you completed the exam on your own and in good faith
Your purchase includes 3 attempts for the final exam. If you don't pass the exam after your 3rd try, you can retake the exam for the price of $35.
Even if you already have experience within the cannabis industry, we still recommend going through the course material to refresh your knowledge and maybe even learn something new. This course is self-paced so you can progress at your own speed. If you're already familiar with the content, you won't need to spend as much time on it as someone who is brand new to non-medical cannabis sales.
Online Selling It Right Course Material
The online Selling It Right program is an interactive, self-study course that will educate you about your legal responsibilities when selling non-medical cannabis.
Cannabis is regulated by the federal and provincial government to protect public safety and serve the public interest. Selling It Right certification is required for anyone involved in the sale of non-medical cannabis in British Columbia. It is designed to help make sure that the sale of non-medical cannabis is done according to law and in a way that keeps patrons, staff and others safe from cannabis-related harms.
The course explains why and how cannabis is regulated and provides effective techniques to prevent problems related to the sale of cannabis. Some of the topics covered include
- Recognizing signs of intoxication
- Reducing risks associated with cannabis use
- Identifying legal requirements regarding what and how products can be sold
- Preventing the sale of cannabis to minors
- Assessing patrons and refusing sales when necessary
- Creating incident reports
- Your Legal Responsibilities
- Responsible Selling